Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
- In Administration, click Globally Add Records or Globally Delete Records
- In the Add or Delete options box, select Action
- Click Include and select the records for which to add or delete actions
- Click Action information and enter the appropriate Action information, or if deleting actions, click Delete Options and select the appropriate filters to include only the actions to be deleted
- Mark the appropriate checkboxes at the bottom
- Click Save and Close
- Click Add Now or Delete Now to add or delete the action