- From the Batch page click New Gift Batch or New Constituent Batch.
- On the Batch Header tab, fill in any necessary information.
- On the Fields tab, select data entry fields. (In a Gift Batch, the fields that you have required for Gifts will appear on the right side by default. You can add any additional fields you'd like to update by double-clicking the field name from the left hand side -- this will automatically add it to the Data entry fields.)
- On the Defaults tab, you can enter batch defaults. (For example, if the gift date for all the gifts you'll be adding is 03/20/13, you could set the default Gift Date to 3/20/13, so that you won't have to enter it for each gift. Checking the Hide? box removes it from the batch grid completely.)
- Click Data Entry to go to the data entry grid.
- Type in constituent or gift information in the corresponding columns
- When the batch is complete, go to File > Complete Committed Batch and commit the batch
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.