- In Records, click the specific record type, and then on the record type's page, click Open,
- On the Open screen, click Options
- For Default search field, select the field where the cursor should appear by default when searching for this type of record. For example, for course records, select Course ID.
- Click OK
- Click Cancel to close the Open screen. The next time the search window is opened for that record type, the cursor will appear in the new default field.
- Repeat these steps for any other record type to change
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.