1. Open Assets.
2. Open the asset record and select the Activity tab.
3. Highlight the posted transaction to be adjusted and click Open.
4. With the transaction open, select Transaction, Create Adjustment from the menu bar.
5. On the Adjustments tab, enter the adjustment date, the adjustment post date, the reason for the adjustment and any notes you wish to add regarding the transaction.
7. On the Adjusted GL Distribution tab, enter the new account distributions. The total of all distributions must equal the new transaction amount.
8. The Previous GL Distribution tab displays the transaction’s original amount and General Ledger Distribution. This information cannot be edited.
9. The transaction record now has a new Adjustments tab.
NOTE: The Adjustments tab appears only on transactions that have had adjustments entered against them. You can view previously entered adjustments, or can add additional adjustments to the same transaction.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.