Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.
- Create a relationship query of the relationships to be changed.
- In Administration, click Globally Change Records.
- Highlight Individual/Contact/Employee Relationship and click New Change.
- On the Global Change screen, click Include, Selected Individual/Contact Employee Relationships.
- Search for and select the query created in step 1.
- Under Available Fields, select Individual/Contact Employee Relationships, Primary Addressee ID and/or Individual/Contact Employee Relationship, Primary Salutation ID.
- Select the appropriate operation:
- Add: Select Add to add a value to blank fields. To also replace the current value with the new one, mark the Overwrite existing value checkbox.
- Replace: Select the current value and the one to replace it with in the fields provided.
- Delete: Select the value to remove.
- Click OK.
- On the Global Change screen, select Create control report.
- Click Change Now to begin the global change.
Note: To globally change relationship additional addressee/salutations, select the Add/Sal ID and/or Add/Sal Type fields from the Individual/Contact Employee Relationship Addr/Sal category of available fields in step 4. The available operations are Add and Replace.