- In the opened program, close out of any open windows (records, reports, queries, etc.)
- In the top menu bar, click on File and then select Exit and Sign Out. If Exit and Sign Out is grayed out, then select Exit and proceed to step 3.
- Find other sessions that may still be open:
- Look on the Task bar or the Task Manager for other open sessions of the program. Click on the icon to open it. Repeat steps 1 and 2 until you can click on Exit and Sign Out to end all sessions.
- If all windows are closed but the program still appears open, right-click the Blackbaud Login Manager (traffic light icon) in the Windows System Tray (shown below) and select Sign out.
- If hosted by Blackbaud, look in the Citrix Connection Center to end sessions.
For additional information, please refer to What is the difference between Exit and Exit and Sign Out?