Note: The columns selected on record tabs are user-specific (i.e., the selections appear when the user who made the selections is logged in). Other users do not see the same selections.
- Open the record and select the appropriate tab.
- Right-click on the column headings.
- Select Columns. Note: If the Columns option is not available when right-clicking, columns cannot be added to that screen.
- Select the appropriate column(s) in the Display these columns box.
- Use the up and down arrows to arrange these entries in the order to display.
- Click OK.
To add columns to screens without the columns option, or to add columns that are not available through the Options column, create a Custom View.