- In Mail, click Labels or Envelopes.
- Open the label or envelope parameters and select the Fields to Include tab.
- Highlight the field for the addressee (Constituent Information.Addressee, for example) in the Fields to Print frame.
- Click Options.
- In the left frame, select Individual or Contact
- In the right frame mark the From Individual or From Configuration option and select the appropriate addressee/salutation format. The From Individual option pulls the addressee from the individual's constituent record (most commonly used). The From Configuration option creates the addressee based on the addressee formula in Configuration.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.