Note: If receipts have not yet been reconciled, refer to How to record a check returned due to NSF (insufficient funds) with an unreconciled receipt
    • Add a manual charge in Configuration
    • Enter the General Ledger cash account to the charge instead of a revenue account

      Note: In Student Billing 7, your Business rules must allow non-bank charges to the cash account to save the charge.
    • Add the charge to the student/parent record for the amount of the payment

      Note: The corresponding General Ledger entries are created automatically and posted the next time Student Billing is posted to General Ledger.