- On the Navigation bar, click Query.
- Click New Query.
- Select the query type and format (dynamic or static).
- Click OK.
- On the Criteria tab, select your filtering criteria (criteria the records must meet to be included in your query).
- On the Output tab, select the appropriate fields of information you wish to see for each record.
- On the Sort tab, specify how the records should be sorted.
- Click Run Now to view your query results.
- Click Save to save the query. When prompted, name the query.
Detailed instructions for creating and using queries are in the Query and Export Guide.