- Open a new Gift Batch or an existing Gift Batch that only contains new gifts to be processed
- If it is not present already, add EFT? as a data entry field
- On the data entry screen, select Tools, Automatically Generate Transactions/Payments
- Mark the option to include EFT transactions
- Select gift types to include.
- Enter a date in Transactions on or before. This date determines which payments will be included based on the Recurring Gift's or Pledge's schedule.
- Populate the remaining fields and click Generate Now
Note: Fees may apply. Contact your account manager for more information.
If you do not have the optional EFT module:
Create a recurring batch instead to manually generate recurring transactions. The batch can include cash gifts that are then applied to the constituents' outstanding recurring gifts. Recurring Batches can be committed multiple times and are useful in situations where the same group of constituents make similar gifts at regular intervals.