Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
1. In Query, create a relationship query of the relationship records to be deleted.
2. In Administration, select Globally Delete Records.
3. In the Record Type field, select Relationships.
4. Click Include and select the relationship query.
5. Select Delete Records. On the Delete Options tab, you may prevent the system from deleting relationships with certain criteria.
6. Click Delete Now once all delete parameters are selected.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.