- Verify that the report is pulling data from the correct data file.
- Make sure that the information is correctly exporting from the source database (The Raiser's Edge, The Financial Edge, or The Education Edge) by reviewing the data in the Access file or an Excel file created directly from the export.
- If the field that is incorrect is a formula field, review the formula or remove the formula from the report and test the results.
- Check the table linking in the Visual Linking Expert to ensure the tables are linking off of the correct main table (ex. Cn, Gf, Sts, Mem, etc.). Go to Database > Database Expert > Links in Crystal XI. Go to Database > Visual Linking Expert in Crystal 8.5. If using Crystal XI, make sure the Join Types are set to Left Outer Join.
- Go to Database > Verify the Database to update any links between the exported tables and Refresh (F5) the report.
- Verify that the Groups/Fields in report are the correct Groups/Fields to use
- Go to Report > Select Expert to verify that the formula is correct.
- Make sure any Conditional Suppression formulas are correct.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.