- Ensure the table entry is removed from all records:
- Create a query (BB19082) to find the records where the table entry is in use. Be sure to create queries for each record type, such as constituent, relationship, or event, where the table entry can appear.
- Delete the table entry from each record
- Delete the table entry in Configuration (BB83397)
Use Globally Change Records to remove the table entry from all records in The Raiser's Edge
- Mark the table entry as inactive (BB11973) so that it no longer appears in drop-down menus for that field
- Use the Table Cleanup facility (BB81596) to replace the table entries you want to delete with an existing table entry