- Create a participant query.
- Filter on Events > Event ID equals [the event].
- Create a new participant export and select an Excel or CSV file format
- On the General tab, click Selected Records and choose the query created in Steps 1 and 2
- On the Output tab, select Registration Fees > No. Units and enter the number of Registration Fees to Export. (The number needs to be high enough to export all the units from a participant. The maximum is 99.)
- On the Fields to Include tab, select Registration Fees > Unit.
- Select all other fields to export, such as Name.
- Click Export Now to process the export.
- In Microsoft Excel, total the No. Units and Units columns.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.