- Open or highlight the query to export
- Select File, Export from the menu bar
- On the Export Parameters screen, select the appropriate export format
- In the Destination field, select Disk File and click OK
- Enter a valid Export file name (including the file path), or click browse [...] and locate the file's destination and click OK
- Click Export now. When the query finishes exporting, a message appears stating the export file was created
- Query is not designed as a reporting module, it is only designed to group records. Depending on the filters and criteria selected in the query, the output may contain duplicates.
- To minimize duplicate results in The Raiser's Edge and The Education Edge, use Mail or Export to group and export. In The Financial Edge, use Reports