- From Access select the table that contains the information that you wish to import to the Raiser's Edge
- Select File, Save As/Export...
- Select the option To an External File or Database
- Select Microsoft Excel 5-7 for the Save As Type and give the file an appropriate name [This will send that table to an Excel (*.xls) file]
- Open the Excel file that was just created to arrange the columns and rename the column headers to the appropriate format listed in the Raiser's Edge Online Manual
- Once that is complete select File, Save As...
- Select CSV (Comma delimited) (*.csv) for the Save As Type and give the file an appropriate name
- This CSV file is now ready to be imported to the Raiser's Edge
For import instructions see: How to import a constituent into The Raiser's Edge 7
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.