You can view both your organization's open and closed cases:
- Select Case Central from our website's Support menu.
- Cases automatically display on the bottom half of the page in reverse chronological order, and column headings are clickable so you can sort the display in numerous ways.
- If needed, change the Date of Creation to More than 1 year.
- The Family drop-down allows you to search by a specific group of cases such as Fundraising or Internet Solutions.
- If you're looking for a specific case number or a case that meets specific criteria, enter your case number and click Find, or select the criteria and click Search to review your organization's previous cases.
- To search on all open or closed cases, click the condition column until Open or Closed shows first.
- If you need to add an additional filter, say Contact, click the Contact column.