Terms for using a non-production database:
All clients are entitled to one non-production copy of their database under the following conditions:
- The non-production copy must be an exact copy of the live database, including the same modules and user licenses.
- The non-production copy must be maintained by the same IT department as the live database.
- The non-production copy cannot be attached to the same Blackbaud Management Console as the live database. If you would like to do this, contact your account manager.
To install a non-production database:
- Make a backup copy of the database and copy the backup to another workstation or server
- Install the Blackbaud product as normal as either a standalone or network version
- Attach or restore database in the Blackbaud Management Console