- Select Admin>Import.
- Highlight Gift>Split Gift.
- Click New.
- On the General tab, under What do you want to do?, select Create import file.
- If including a Query of gifts, select Include>Selected records and search to find the saved Query.
- In the Import file field, click the ellipses to set the File Path and File Name for the file to be exported.
- Note: The export file should be saved in .CSV (Comma-Separated Values) format.
- Select the Fields tab.
- From Available fields, select Split Gifts>Gift Split Import ID.
- Click Create Now to export the file.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.