For new queries, create a query of the appropriate query type:
- To query on only individual records, select a query type of Individual.
- To query on only organization records, select a query type of Organization.
- To use a constituent query to isolate a record type, add the filter Constituent Information > Key Indicator equals and select either Individual or Organization.
- To see gifts from a specific record type in a gift query, add the filter Constituent > Key Indicator equals and select either Individual or Organization.
If working with an existing Constituent query, this type can be changed to an Individual or Organization query as follows:
- From the Query page, open the desired query
- From the Tools drop-down menu, choose Query Options
- Change the Query type to Individual (or Organization) and click OK
- Click Run Now to execute the query