- In the Blackbaud Management Console, click Attach
- On the "Welcome to the Attach Database Wizard" screen, click Next
- On the "Select Server" screen, select the appropriate SQL Sever instance and click Next to proceed to the "Database Information" screen.
- Select the radio button for "from backup file (BAK or ZIP file)"
- Click the ellipsis button and locate your database file (.bak or .zip).
Note: After selecting the backup file, the path to the database will be displayed on the "Database Information" screen.
- Complete the Database Name and Database Description fields, but do not click Next button.
- Click the blue "To adjust file destination(s), click here" link.
- Double-click on each of the database files listed and select a valid path where you would like the database files to reside.
- Click Next.
- Complete the Attach Database Wizard as normal.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.