- From a membership record, select the Membership tab.
- Click Benefits. The Benefits screen appears.
- Do not mark the Waive benefits checkbox. If you mark this checkbox, you waive the benefits for the membership record, and the benefits grid disables.
- In the Benefit column, select the appropriate benefit.
- In the Count column, enter the number of benefits the constituent should receive. For example, if the benefit was T-shirts and you are sending two T-shirts, enter 2.
- In the Unit Cost column, enter the amount of the benefit. In the above example, the price of the T-shirt.
- In the Total Benefit/Value column, the unit cost amount defaults automatically from the Default Benefits tab of Configuration.
- In the Sent/Fulfilled column, enter the date the benefit was mailed (or received).
- In the Comments column, enter any appropriate columns such as the T-shirt size.
To save the membership benefits information, click OK. You return to the membership record.
- To save the new information and exit the membership record, click Save and Close on the toolbar.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.