- Verify Excel XP or 2003 is installed. Excel 2000 and 2007 are not compatible with The Information Edge.
- Verify that the user has permissions to access the pivot table
- Verify that Internet Explorer is on version 5.0 or higher
- In Internet Explorer confirm scripting is enabled
- Select Tools, Internet Options from menu bar
- Select the Security tab
- Click Custom Level
- Mark the Enabled checkbox under Script ActiveX controls safe for Scripting
- Download and install Office XP Web Components
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.