- In Records, Accounts, open the account record.
- Select the Activity tab.
- Click Filters.
- To filter activity using a query, click the binoculars in the Query field to search for a query
- Select and existing query or add a new account query filtering on the applicable information
- Highlight the query and click Open
- To filter activity using the Date field, select Include all dates, Specific fiscal year, Specific fiscal periods, or Specific dates.
- Use the Class, Project, Journal, and Transaction code fields as other filter activity options.
- Click OK.
Note: Only the activity meeting the filtering criteria appears in the grid.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.