- On the Design View of the report, right-click the appropriate Group Header section name (or the section where the formula exists) and select Change Group.
- Change the Order drop-down to Specified Order.
- Select the Specified Order tab.
- Type the name of the first group to be displayed and click New.
- Change the filter to Equal To and make the value the exact name that was typed into the formula. We recommend copying and pasting this name so that the wording and spelling will be exact.
- Click OK
- Repeat steps 1 to 6 for each name in the formula.
- When done, use the up and down arrows to arrange the groups in the appropriate order.
- Preview the report.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.