1. In Reports, Bank Account Reports, double-click the Bank Register Report.
2. On the General tab, select Report format: Detail, the appropriate Bank account and select 'Include all dates' from the Transaction date drop-down menu.
3. Click Filters.
4. Select General and for 'Show payments with these dates', enter the specific date for both columns.
5. Select System and only mark the 'Show' checkbox for Accounts Payable.
6. Click OK.
7. Preview or print the report.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.