- On the tree view, click the plus sign beside Tables under the data mart containing the table on which you want to base a snapshot table.
- Right-click on a table, select New Snapshot Table. The Snapshot Wizard Fields Screen appears.
- The Available Fields in the selected table appear on the left. Use the arrow buttons to move the fields into the Selected Fields box.
- Click Next. The Name screen appears.
- Enter a Snapshot Name and a Description.
- Click Finish. The snapshot table now appears in the tree view for the selected table.
You can now use the snapshot table in reports.
Disclaimer: We provide programming examples for illustration only, without warranty either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose. This article assumes you are familiar with Structured Query Language and the tools used to create and modify SQL statements and Crystal Reports. Our Customer Support may help explain the functionality of a particular procedure, but we will not modify, or assist you with modifying, these examples to provide additional functionality.