- From an open student record, select Student, Student Progression, from the menu bar.
- On the first empty row, select the appropriate school, academic year, grade level, homeroom teacher, and homeroom (Click Insert on the action bar if an empty row does not exist).
- Click the binoculars in the advisor column, search and select the appropriate advisor.
- Press the Tab key to add another row.
- Click the binoculars to select another advisor.
- Click OK to save your changes and return to the student record.
Alternative solution for prior versions:
Give teachers Administrator rights in FAWeb so that they can see grades (from the Progress page), attendance and conduct.
For more information see Knowledgebase solution, "What are the Advisor and Administrator login types for Faculty Access for the Web?" (BB108934)