- Disable and re-enable the Outlook integration:
- Be sure to check with your IT department before performing the following steps to ensure there are no ramifications from doing this.
- In Outlook, select View, Folder List from the menu bar.
- Highlight the Calendar folder and select View, Current View, By Category from the menu bar.
- Click the folded page icon in column header to sort the records By Icon.
- Click the [+] sign next to the Category heading and scroll down until you find one or more items with a crossed swords icon.
- Double-click on the item with crossed-swords
- From the Conflict Resolution window select to keep the item with the most recent date
Delete the action from the workstation that does not have Outlook installed.