For versions of The Raiser's Edge 7.92 and lower:
Open the file in Excel and rename the headers from Excel.
- Create an import file and select the fields to export. The import file fields are closer to the original field names than the export headers.
- Rename the .imp file to a .csv file and open within Excel
This functionality is available for file formats exported in columns such as Excel and Comma Separated Values.
- Highlight the field in the output list.
- Right-click on the field and choose Column Heading.
- Enter the new Column Heading
- Click OK.