- Select Tools, Organize/Create Defaults from the menu bar.
- Select the record type and click New.
- In the Name field, enter a descriptive name to help identify this record default set.
- Enter the appropriate record defaults in the Defaults grid. Highlight Attributes to also include default attributes.
- Click Save and Close
- Open the record and select [Record Type], Load Defaults from...(example: If it's a course record, users would click Course in the menu. )
- Click New
- Enter the preferred settings > Click Save and Close