Try each of the following steps in order until the issue is resolved:
- If a custom view is selected for the constituent record, change it to edit mode.
- If you continue to receive errors in edit mode try adding this user to a group that has the rights to view this specific custom view.
- Revise the affected security group to add Gifts rights but uncheck all privileges under it: Open the security group. Highlight Records and press Options. In new window, highlight Gifts in left list and check it off. In two right lists, uncheck View / Edit / Add / Delete and all privileges at the bottom. Click OK. Click Save and Close.
- Create a new user account for the user experiencing the issue. If the issue is resolved, follow the instructions in the solution, What to consider before deleting a user name. Then, delete the original user account.
- Uninstall and re-install The Raisers Edge on the workstation.