Only deleted activity that was posted will show on the Activity tab. Not yet posted activity is completely removed from the database once deleted.
- Select Tools, Options from the menu bar.
- Select the Records Tab.
- Highlight the Activity option.
Note: This option changes depending on the product:
- Accounts Payable: Vendor Activity
- Accounts Receivable: Client Activity
- Fixed Assets: Asset Activity
- Student Billing: Activity
- Mark the Show deleted transactions (or Show deleted and voided transactions) checkbox. To hide deleted items unmark Show deleted transactions.
- Click OK.
To see the deleted transactions, go to the Activity tab of the record type. For example, to see deleted Accounts Payable invoices, go to the Activity tab of a vendor record.