- Open the invoice record.
- Select the Invoice tab.
- To make the invoice available for payment, unmark the 'Hold payment' checkbox. To put the invoice on hold, mark the 'Hold payment checkbox.
- Save and close the invoice
Note: You may have to change an Invoice from 'Approved' to 'Pending' and save the Invoice record before you are able to mark or un-mark the 'Hold payment' checkbox.
Note: If you have multiple invoices for one Vendor that need to be placed on hold or removed from a hold, you can follow the steps below to move through the Invoice records more quickly.
- Open the Vendor record and select the Activity tab.
- Open the first Invoice record you'd like to edit.
- Mark or unmark the box and use the blue arrows at the top to move to the next or previous invoice.
- You will be prompted to save when moving between the records, click Yes to the prompt to save your choices