Note: Incorrect changes to registry settings can cause serious system problems that may be irreversible without reinstallation of the operating system. You must back up your registry before making any registry changes. We are not responsible for damage resulting from incorrect use of the Registry Editor.
Try each of the following steps in order until the issue is resolved:
- Map a drive from the workstation to the server's Deploy folder to establish connectivity
- Log into the machine as Administrator
- Open the Registry
- Click on the + next to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Blackbaud\The Financial Edge
- Highlight the 7.0 key
- Right-click the InstallSource string and select Modify. Enter the path to the directory that contains the deploy package on the server as the data value.
- Right-click the AFN64InstallSource string and select Modify. Enter the path to the directory that contains the deploy package on the server as the data value.