- Include Non-givers is unmarked on the Format tab of the report.
- For the Parent Class Analysis report, parents are listed multiple times in the body of the report because they have multiple children appearing on the report. The Out of total does not display the mathematical sum of the donors displayed with each class but the real count of donors that are grouped in the report.
Try each of the following steps in order until the issue is resolved:
- If you are on version 7.60.740 or earlier, download the latest update.
- Mark the Include non-givers checkbox:
- On the General tab, change the Format to Detail or Both.
- On the Format tab, highlight Detail.
- Mark the Include non-givers checkbox.
- On the General tab, change the Format to Summary or Both.
- Run the report.
- If parents have multiple children on the report, no action is necessary. The Out of column counts the parents only once.