Occurs when logging in
- The workstation or server does not meet our system requirements.
- The program accesses the DEPLOY folder on the server every time the program launches. The issue may be a name resolution problem on the network..
Try each of the following steps in order until the issue is resolved:
- Determine whether a name resolution issue exists:
- Reboot (BB59304) the workstation.
- Click Start, Run.
- In the Open line, enter the UNC path to the DEPLOY folder that is located on the server (i.e. \\servername\deploy) and click OK.
- If it takes a long time for the folder to open, the issue stems from a name resolution problem on the network. The workstation is unable to quickly resolve the server name. Contact your network administrator to resolve the issue.
- Ensure the workstations and the server meet our system requirements, including supported operating systems. Note: If the computers meet the minimum system requirements, you may experience minimum performance.