- In Reports, click Journal and Batch Reports, highlight Batch Detail Report and click New.
- On the General tab, select the appropriate date filters.
- Creation Date: The date the batch was originally created
- Date: The date the batch was posted to the General Ledger
- Change Date: The date the batch was last modified
Note: The filter dates refer to the date the entire batch was created, posted or changed, and not the post dates for individual transactions.
- Select the Filters tab and define any remaining report filters as appropriate.
- Click Preview or Print.
Note: Post Date is not an allowed field because batches can contain multiple post dates. To filter by post dates, use a report or query designed for individual transactions such as:
- Transaction Report In Journal and Batch reports
- General Ledger Report In Account reports
- Transaction Query You can specify post date and sort by the batch number
All of the above can be exported for further manipulation.