Note: Incorrect changes to registry settings can cause serious system problems that may be irreversible without reinstallation of the operating system. You must back up your registry before making any registry changes. We are not responsible for damage resulting from incorrect use of the Registry Editor.
Try each of the following steps in order until the issue is resolved:
- If Internet Explorer 7 Beta is installed, uninstall it and install Internet Explorer version 6 or 7 (non-beta version). For assistance, contact your IT department or qualified computer technician.
- Edit the registry to give Power User rights to the domain group for the following registry key:
- Reduce the number of Dashboard panels per page.
- Narrow the date range or other parameters in each Dashboard panel. For example, if choosing selected appeals and selecting a large number of appeals, the dashboard will take awhile to process.
- Refer to How to troubleshoot performance issues.