To download the checkmark font as a Supervisor:
1. Log in to Faculty Access for the Web as a Supervisor
2. Open Setup
3. Choose Define grading scales for the faculty to use
4. At the bottom of this screen, click Download check mark fonts
5. Click on this link and follow the prompts
To download the checkmark font as a teacher:
1. Log into FAWeb as a teacher
2. Go to Gradebook, Add grading scales
3. At the bottom of this screen, click Download check mark fonts
4. Click on this link and follow the prompts
Note: The font can also be downloaded direcly here: Blackbaud Checkmark Font
To Insert the Check Mark:
1. Download and install the Checkmark font
2. In the Grading Scale, hold down Shift and then press the backward slash key (\) on your keyboard (if using a Mac, insert the checkmark by holding down Option + V)
To Use the Checkmark in Gradebook. If the checkmark isn't used in the grading scale, users will want to refer to Error: Invalid Grade when entering letter grades for assignments
- Create a grading scale.
- In Gradebook Setup, associate the grading scale with the correct categories.
- Click Save.
- Open the Gradebook and enter grades.