This can occur because:
- The incorrect debit account, credit account, or interfund entry is selected.
- An unnecessary interfund entry is present on the record.
- The Account or Interfund is not being recognized in The Raiser's Edge.
- The Interfund Entry has not been configured for that Account Distribution.
Try each of the following steps in order until the issue is resolved:
- On the GL Distribution tab of the fund, ensure the correct and valid debit account, credit account, and interfund entries are selected for each gift type.
- If the credit and debit account numbers are the same for a specific gift type, remove the Interfund entry from that row.
- Run the Update Accounts Plug-in from The Financial Edge.
- Ensure the Interfund is configured appropriately in The Raiser's Edge.