Gift / Participant Query:
1. Include Constituent Import ID (or Constituent ID) in the Output of the query
2. Export into Excel and import action information into Raiser's Edge
Use Export and Import to add new actions based on a relationship query:
- Create a relationship export using the relationship query. Export in CSV format.
- On the Output tab:
- Select ID to import the action on the relationship's constituent record.
- Select Constituent, Biographical, ID to import the action on the constituent's record who has the relationship.
For example, Bob is the constituent. Jane is the relationship on Bob's constituent record, and Jane has her own constituent record.
- Select ID to import the action onto Jane's constituent record.
- Select Constituent, Biographical, ID to import the action onto Bob's constituent record.
- Open the file in Excel and add the action information. The Constituent ID and the Action Date are the only required fields.
- Import the actions. Note: BB55212 contains a sample data file. In this example, the import ID is used. However, you will be using the constituent ID (ConsID) instead.