- Log in as Supervisor, or as a user with Supervisor rights
- From Administration, click Security
- Open the security group to which the user belongs
- To prevent any change to all tables, unmark the Code Tables option
To prevent changes to specific tables:
- Click the Options button after highlighting the Code Tables selection
- Under Code Tables, unmark all tables that should not be modified by this group. Group members are still be able to select values from unmarked tables during data entry.
- Click OK and then Save and Close