- In Allocation Management, open the Allocation Set
- Select the Source/Destination tab
- Right-click the row that corresponds to the line in the Allocation Pool and select Delete Row. Click Yes to delete the row.
Note: Do not click the red X in the icon list, it deletes the entire allocation.
- Save and close the Allocation Set
- Open the Allocation Pool and delete the line
Note: If the allocation is an Indirect Cost Allocation, copy the pool and remove the account/project from the copy. Then set the allocation to use the new pool.