- In Reports, select Profiles, Lists, and Directories.
- Highlight Constituent Directory and select New.
- Select all the appropriate filters on each parameter tab of the report.
- Click Print or Preview to run the report.
- Mark the Print two addresses on report checkbox to define parameters for two separate addresses.
- Use the Settings for first address and Settings for second address radio buttons to define criteria for each address. You can include addresses only, addresses and phone numbers, phone numbers only, or no addresses (names only).
- Select whether to include addresses and/or phones and, in Step 1, select Print only the organization or Print Contacts.
- Mark the Print two addresses on report checkbox and use the radio buttons to define criteria for each address.
Note: The Constituent Directory can include two separate addresses and phone numbers per constituent. Decide what address and/or phone information to include on the two Address tabs: Ind. Address and Org. Address.
Note: Phone numbers marked "Do not contact" will appear on the directory with "Do not contact" next to the phone number in parenthesis.