- In Administration, select the Security tab
- Under Groups, double-click the appropriate security group to open it
- In the left frame, mark the Records checkbox
- Click the Options button.
- Mark the View and Edit checkboxes for Constituent (at a minimum)
- Mark the View, Add and Edit checkboxes for Notes
- Click OK
- Save and close
Note: If the Security by Constituency checkbox is marked for the security group, ensure that the group has rights to the constituency code(s) listed on the constituent to which to add notes.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.