- Click Export Now in the export or report parameters.
- Select a name and location for the export file.
- Click OK .
- Once the export is complete, browse out to the location entered in step two to find the export file.
- If you are unable to find the file when opening the data file from Word or Excel, select All Files(*.*) under Files of Type to view all file types.
- If using Terminal Services, save the exported file to a shared network location or browse to your workstation on the local network and save the file to a directory on that workstation, rather than on a directory on the terminal server.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.