Delete the gift and re-add it with the correct information.
Globally delete the gifts committed through batch and recommit them with the correct information.
- Adjust the gift amount of the payment to $0.
- Add a reason or a note for why it was adjusted to $0.
- Enter a new gift (or payment) with the correct information. That will allow for the ability to track the old, incorrectly entered gift, and track the new gift as well.
Note: If you need to unlink a payment from one pledge and apply it to a different pledge, refer to BB8749.
To adjust a sold stock property gift that is not posted:
- Go to Records, Gifts.
- Open the Stock Property (Sold) gift.
- Select Gift, Sold stock\property information from the menu bar.
- Select Delete.
- Select Gift, Adjust.
- Create adjustment.
- Go to Gift, Sell Stock\Property.
- Enter the appropriate information.