- Log into Faculty Access for the Web as the teacher.
- On the Home page, select the school, academic year, and session for which to post grades.
- On the navigation bar, click Gradebook.
- Select the appropriate Class.
- Select the appropriate marking column.
- Click Posting Status above the Gradebook grades grid to open the Posting Status screen.
- On the Posting Status screen, mark the Ready radio button.
- Click Ok.
For more information, refer to:
How to change the posting status from not ready to ready for multiple marking columns(BB454880)
How to change the posting status for marking columns when logged in as Supervisor (BB156044)